Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
Privacy and personal data protection policy
- The controller of your personal data is: Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ Gruszczewski Janusz, Lubelska 42B, 11-700 Mrągowo.
- The personal data you provide in the contact form, specifically your name, phone number, e-mail, are considered confidential and will not be revealed to any unauthorized persons.
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- sale and supply of ordered goods (basis: Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR);
- compliance with tax and accounting requirements (basis: Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR);
- handling complaints (basis: Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR);
- establishment, handling and defending any mutual claims (basis: Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
- sending marketing contents to you on the basis of the company's legitimate interest (basis: Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR). It is in the legitimate interest of the company to send you marketing contents during the period of performance of the agreement by post or e-mail. With regard to data processing with the purpose of sending marketing contents to your contact information following termination of the agreement, the company will process your data on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
- processing of data, specifically: IP address, browser type, language, operating system type, Internet service provider, time and date information, location, information sent to the website via the contact form, namely the address, phone number, e-mail and full name.
- Your data is processed on the basis of GDPR Article 6 and for marketing purposes. The Controller of your Personal Data refers to its legitimate interest being the analysis of website click statistics and the protection of the site.
- By using the website, the user agrees to the processing of their personal data by the Controller, namely Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ, using an external statistics analysis tool (Google Analytics).
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years, until the end of usage of the marketing and data analysis options necessary for operating the business or until the user’s consent to the processing of personal data is revoked.
Each website user shall have the following rights:
- to request access to personal data,
- to request rectification of data,
- to request erasure of data,
- to request transfer of data,
- to request restriction of data processing,
- not to be covered by automated decision-making, including profiling,
- to object to the processing of personal data,
- to file a complaint concerning processing of personal data to the competent supervisory authority,
- of viewing, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of their data used by the Controller, i.e. Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ, right to object, right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The Controller is entitled to disclose the User’s personal data and other information of the User to authorized parties on the basis of the applicable laws.
- The service provider shall not disclose any personal data to any third parties not authorized on the basis of the applicable laws.
- The gathered information covers the IP address, browser type, language, operating system type, Internet service provider, time and date information, location, information sent to the website via the contact form: full name, e-mail, contact phone number.
- The collected data is used to monitor and determine the manner of use of our sites by users, to streamline the site operation and ensure more efficient and smooth navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics, a tool that records user behaviors on a site.
- Users can disable or re-enable the cookie storage option at any time by changing their browser settings. For cookies management instructions, go to your browser settings.