Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
with reference to our performance of the obligations arising from Regulation 2016/679/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), you are hereby informed of the terms of processing of your personal data and of the rights you have in this respect.
I. Who is the controller of personal data?
The controller of your personal data is Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ Gruszczewski Janusz, with its registered seat in Mrągowo (11-700), Lubelska 42B, tax ID: 742-000-20-67, statistical number REGON: 510520928.
II. How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
You can contact us as follows regarding all matters concerning the processing of personal data and exercising your rights related to data processing:
- by post, to the following address: Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ Gruszczewski Janusz, Lubelska 42B, 11-700 Mrągowo,
III. Where do we get your personal data?
We have obtained your personal data via the contact form you sent at our website at www.agromasz.com.pl, or via an e-mail message sent to our corporate inboxes, or you have given us your data personally or during a phone call.
IV. What are the purposes and legal basis of the processing of your personal data?
Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ Gruszczewski Janusz processes your data for the following purposes:
- sale and supply of ordered goods (basis: Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR);
- compliance with tax and accounting requirements (basis: Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR);
- handling complaints (basis: Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR);
- establishment, handling and defending any mutual claims (basis: Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
- sending marketing contents to you on the basis of the company's legitimate interest (basis: Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR). It is in the legitimate interest of the company to send you marketing contents during the period of performance of the agreement by post or e-mail. With regard to data processing with the purpose of sending marketing contents to your contact information following termination of the agreement, the company will process your data on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
V. Which personal data are required by us?
To be able to enter into and execute our agreement, to be able to provide our services or to answer a question, we require that the following data be provided:
- In the contact form at www.agromasz.com.pl: first name, surname, e-mail, phone no.;
- At our registered office or during a phone call: first name, surname, address, e-mail, phone no.; if you are representing a business organization: name of the organization you represent, your position;
- In an e-mail message sent to us: first name, surname, address, e-mail, phone no.; if you are representing a business organization: name of the organization you represent, your position;
- If this is required by the applicable law, we can require you to give other necessary data (e.g. for tax/accounting reasons);
- Beyond the cases enumerated above, any other provision of your personal data is voluntary.
- Failure to provide all the required personal data shall be considered a reasonable obstacle preventing us to enter into the agreement or to provide services to you as Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ of Mrągowo.
- Your personal data concerning your business activity, including the business name, registered business address, address for service of notices, secondary business address, tax ID, REGON registration number, NACE code, representative, phone no., fax no., e-mail, website URL if specified, have been obtained from public registries (only applicable to sole proprietor business operators).
VI. What are your rights relating to data processing by Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ of Mrągowo?
Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ of Mrągowo assures the exercise of all the rights prescribed by the General Data Protection Regulation, specifically:
- right to access personal data, including the right to obtain copies of such data;
- right to request rectification of personal data if inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to request erasure of personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
- right to request restriction of data processing;
- right of data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data furnished to the controller and to send the data to another controller;
- right to object to data processing, including profiling;
- right to file a complaint with the Polish supervisory authority or the supervisory authority of another Member State of competent jurisdiction for the regular address of domicile or work of the data subject, or for the location of the alleged breach of GDPR;
- right to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to compliance with the processing law, determined on the basis of the consent before withdrawal.
VII. Who will receive your personal data?
With regard to the processing of your personal data, your data can be disclosed to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- public authorities and parties exercising public tasks or acting upon the order of public authorities, to such an extent and for such purposes as prescribed by law,
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any Third Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or outside the jurisdiction of international organizations.
Like the majority of other business operators, we use third parties in our operations, which frequently involves the need to transfer your personal data, e.g. for the purpose of delivery of the ordered goods. Therefore, your personal data will be transferred to the following recipients if need be:
- IT system operators,
- payment system operators,
- SMS and e-mail marketing system operators,
- logistics companies,
- courier firms and the Polish Post,
- third party product suppliers,
- payment operators,
- law firms,
- accounting and auditor firms,
- our dealers.
VIII. How long will we store your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for a period necessary to accomplish the goals referred to above (section IV), i.e. relating to the closing and execution of an agreement between you and Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ for the period ending with the lapse of the contract signing or execution process, and afterwards for such a period and to such an extent as required by law or as necessary for accomplishment by Zakład Metalowy AGROMASZ of the data controller’s legitimate interest in the above specified field; in case you have given consent to the processing of data following termination or expiry of the agreement - by the time of withdrawal of that consent.
IX. Will your personal data be subject to profiling?
Profiling will not apply to your data.